As a Parts Advisor your responsibilities will include the following:
- Actively builds rapport with customers face to face and over the telephone, asking questions to understand their requirements
- Quotes prices and availability of stock merchandise and accessories
- Monitors and maintains agreed parts stock levels, maximising availability of items, ensuring the Parts Manager is kept informed of stock movement and shortages
- Checks all parts and accessories are in good order on receipt from supplier
- Supports the Parts Manager and team to deliver objectives
- Ensures all parts and accessories are correctly stored and located and appropriate housekeeping standards are met
- Maintain health and safety responsibilities within the branch.
The ideal Parts Advisor will hold the following skills and experiences:
- Have customer relations experience within a Parts Department (preferably).
- Be well presented and have excellent interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Must be IT literate
- Hold a full UK driving license.
Working hours will be 8:00am – 17:00pm Mon-Fri with alternative Saturdays.
In addition to a competitive salary, you will also benefit from the following
- 29 days' annual leave
- Company pension
- Ongoing Training
For an opportunity to join this expanding company please submit your CV online.