The successful applicant must have the ability to work as part of a small team in a busy, pressurised environment. Customer focus, relationship maintenance and strong administration skills are of paramount importance in this role.
As a Service Administrator your duties will include:
- Dealing with all customers in a professional, prompt and courteous manner, portraying a positive first impression of the Service Department.
- Dealing with all administration duties
- Liaising directly with the Workshop
An ideal Service Administrator will hold the following skills and experiences:
- Motivated, with a proactive approach to customer service.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Customer relations experience.
- Excellent interpersonal and organisational skills and be well presented.
- Must be IT literate.
- Previous experience in a similar role is desirable.
In return you will receive a competitive salary and benefit from the following:
- Company Pension Scheme (including life assurance cover)
- 29 days' annual leave
- Ongoing Training and Development
For an opportunity to join this leading company please submit your CV online.