As a Parts Advisor your responsibilities will include the following:
• Actively builds rapport with customers face to face and over the telephone, asking questions to understand their requirements
• Quotes prices and availability of stock merchandise and accessories
• Monitors and maintains agreed parts stock levels, maximising availability of items, ensuring the Parts Manager is kept informed of stock movement and shortages
• Checks all parts and accessories are in good order on receipt from supplier
• Supports the Parts Manager and team to deliver objectives
• Ensures all parts and accessories are correctly stored and located and appropriate housekeeping standards are met
• Maintain health and safety responsibilities within the branch.
The ideal Parts Advisor will hold the following skills and experiences:
• Have customer relations experience within a Parts Department (preferably).
• Be well presented and have excellent interpersonal and organizational skills.
• Must be IT literate
• Hold a full UK driving license.
In return, you will benefit from the following: