Due to continued growth and success, Lloyd Ltd Newcastle is making significant investments in its future, with the branch shortly to undergo a major refurbishment as well as an extension (site refurbishments also taking place at other depots too).
Lloyd Ltd Newcastle's construction sales operations have grown considerably, offering new and used construction machinery from brands including Doosan, Bobcat, Manitou, New Holland, Mercedes-Benz Unimog and BOMAG.
To support our growing customer base Lloyd Ltd Newcastle is looking for a Construction Engineer to join our busy workshop team.
- are an experienced team player, able to operate on their own initiative and to tight deadlines.
- have served the appropriate recognised Apprenticeships, and have recognised and certificated qualifications for servicing and repairing construction equipment from leading manufacturers for excavators, plant and machinery.
- are experienced with telehandlers and construction equipment, also having good diagnostic and hydraulic skills would be advantageous.
- are an experienced team player who is able to operate on your own initiative.
- are flexible in carrying out work both on customer premisies and in our workshop.
- good standard of communication required.
Then we can offer:
- full product training on our range of equipment and machinery.
- a welcoming and professional working environment, supported by our experienced staff and network of dealerships in a local family-run business.
- a valued and rewarding role which covers 8am to 4:30pm Monday to Wednesday and 8am to 4pm Thursday and Friday, with opportunities for additional overtime.
- competitive levels of pay.
- company van.
- company pension scheme.
If you would like an informal and confidential conversation about the role, then our Service Manager Sean Trotter will be happy to speak to you on 07721 219 889 or firstname.lastname@example.org