The purpose of this role is to achieve the following:
- To maximise profit in all areas of responsibility.
-To translate business strategy in to operational plans.
- To develop and agree sales plans and budgets to achieve marketing, sales and financial targets.
- To deliver results to meet and where possible exceed agreed budgets.
- To implement effective policies and procedures across the Company in order to maximise sales opportunities.
- Negotiate with suppliers in order to achieve the best deals possible.
- To inspire, provide leadership and effectively manage all Service management teams in order to maximise productivity and meet or exceed sales and profit targets.
- To ensure delivery of excellent customer service within all areas of responsibility.
- To work effectively with all other key personnel within the Company to establish and implement best practice and ensure our customers receive exceptional customer service.
A successful Group Service Manager will be able to:
- Communicate instructions & information effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Report relevant performance information as appropriate to your team.
- Ability to effectively identify relevant Management Information needs.
- Proven ability to lead and motivate a team of people to achieve excellent results
In return, you will receive an excellent Remuneration Package + Company Car + Relocation Allowance.
If this exciting opportunity for you to extend your skills and experience is for you, then please contact our HR department at firstname.lastname@example.org