Lloyd Ltd Dumfries is looking for an Agricultural Engineer to join its busy workshop team.
About the Role
• would like to join one of the largest agricultural dealer groups in the country.
• have served the appropriate, recognised apprenticeships and/or have recognised and certified qualifications for servicing and repair of agricultural machinery.
• have worked in the agricultural or a related sector in a technical capacity.
• are an experienced team player who is able to operate on your own initiative.
• are flexible in carrying out work both on customer premises and in our workshop.
• have a good standard of communication.
Then we can offer:
• full product training on our range of equipment and machinery.
• a welcoming and professional working environment, supported by our experienced staff and network of dealerships in a local family-run business.
• a valued and rewarding role which covers 8am to 4:30pm Monday – Wednesday and 8am to 4pm Thursday and Friday, with opportunities for additional overtime.
• competitive levels of pay.
• company van.
• company pension scheme.
How to Apply
To apply, please complete the following form and our HR Department will contact you shortly.