- would like to join one of the largest agricultural dealer groups in the country.
- have served the appropriate, recognised apprenticeships and/or have recognised and certified qualifications for servicing and repair of agricultural machinery.
- have worked in the agricultural or a related sector in a technical capacity.
- are an experienced team player who is able to operate on your own initiative.
- are flexible in carrying out work both on customer premises and in our workshop.
- have a good standard of communication.
Then we can offer:
- full product training on our range of equipment and machinery.
- a welcoming and professional working environment, supported by our experienced staff and network of dealerships in a local family-run business.
- a valued and rewarding role which covers 8am to 4:30pm Monday – Wednesday and 8am to 4pm Thursday and Friday, with opportunities for additional overtime.
- competitive levels of pay.
- company van.
- company pension scheme.
Information Conversation Opportunity
If you would like an informal and confidential conversation about the role, then our Service Manager, Craig Sorrie, will be happy to speak to you on 01573 224 461 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Apply
To apply, please complete the following form and our HR Department will contact you shortly.