Due to an exciting growth in business, we are looking for an experienced Agricultural Engineer to join our busy team at Lloyd Ltd Dumfries.
As an Agricultural Engineer you will play a key role behind the scenes by supporting the service department through completing routine servicing work, maintaining and repairing customer machinery and preparing new machinery for delivery, whilst providing an excellent level of service to our customers.
Working both in our workshop and out in the field, this will be a varied and rewarding role working on a diverse range of agricultural machinery from leading manufacturers.
- Would like to join one of the largest agricultural dealer groups in the country;
- Have served the appropriate, recognised apprenticeships and/or have recognised and certified qualifications for servicing and repair of agricultural machinery;
- Have worked in the agricultural or a related sector in a technical capacity;
- Are an experienced team player who is able to operate on your own initiative;
- Are flexible in carrying out work both on customer premises and in our workshop;
- Have a good standard of communication.
Then we can offer:
- Industry leading, top rates of pay;
- Full product training on our range of equipment and machinery;
- A welcoming and professional working environment, supported by our experienced staff and network of branches in a local family-run business;
- A valued and rewarding role which covers 8am to 4:30pm Monday to Friday, with opportunities for additional overtime;
- A Company van and tool insurance;
- Company pension scheme
- Other benefits, including increased annual leave with length of service, store discounts, employee discounts and life assurance cover.
Contract Type – Permanent
Working Hours – 40 hours per week working Monday to Friday from 8.00 a.m. to 4.30 p.m., with opportunities for additional overtime
About Lloyd Ltd
Founded in 1964 as one tractor dealership in Carlisle, Lloyd Ltd is now one of Britain’s leading distributors of a wide range of agricultural, construction and groundcare machinery and equipment, with seven branches across the north of England and south of Scotland. Covering every aspect of sales, service and parts, Lloyd Ltd represents many of the world’s leading manufacturers, including New Holland, Doosan, Manitou, Honda, Kubota, Amazone, Väderstad and many more.
From tractors to telehandlers, ride-on mowers to excavators, Lloyd Ltd has considerable experience and expertise in helping its customers identify the right equipment for the task at hand and ensuring it continues to perform to its best. With the addition of Lloyd Equestrian to its domestic Lawn & Leisure business, as well as selling and servicing new Isuzu’s and used pick-ups and 4x4s, Lloyd Ltd has become a one-stop-shop for the rural community.
How to Apply
To apply, please complete the following form and our HR Department will contact you shortly.
If you have any issues uploading your CV, please email it to email@example.com instead