Are you an experienced Engineer?
Do you have technical experience in the agricultural, construction or groundcare/lawncare sector?
Are you looking for a new role with a growing business and great career prospects?
If the answer is yes, at Lloyd Ltd, we have the perfect opportunity for you.
What we are looking for:
- Experienced team players, able to operate on their own initiative and to tight deadlines.
- Individuals that have served the appropriate, recognised apprenticeships and/or have recognised and certified qualifications for servicing and repair of machinery.
- People who are experienced in a technical capacity with equipment and machinery from any sector.
- Those that are flexible in carrying out work both on customer premises and in our workshop.
- People with a good standard of communication.
- Enthusiastic individuals who are passionate about their work and delivering good customer service.
What we can offer:
- Full product training on our range of equipment and machinery.
- A valued and rewarding role working 40 hours per week between 8.00 a.m. and 4.30 p.m. Monday to Friday, with opportunities for additional overtime.
- Competitive levels of pay.
- A Company van and tool insurance (dependent on experience).
- Company pension scheme, including life assurance cover.
- Other company benefits including, increased annual leave with length of service, store discounts across 100s of retailer, employee discount and employee assistance support.
About Lloyd Ltd
Founded in 1964 as one tractor dealership in Carlisle, Lloyd Ltd is now one of Britain’s leading distributors of a wide range of agricultural, construction and groundcare machinery and equipment, with seven branches across the north of England and south of Scotland. Covering every aspect of sales, service and parts, Lloyd Ltd represents many of the world’s leading manufacturers, including New Holland, Doosan, Manitou, Honda, Kubota, Amazone, Väderstad and many more.
From tractors to telehandlers, ride-on mowers to excavators, Lloyd Ltd has considerable experience and expertise in helping its customers identify the right equipment for the task at hand and ensuring it continues to perform to its best. With the addition of Lloyd Equestrian to its domestic Lawn & Leisure business, as well as selling and servicing new Isuzus and used pick-ups and 4x4s, Lloyd Ltd has become a one-stop-shop for the rural community.
For an opportunity to join this expanding company please submit your CV below.
How to Apply
To apply, please complete the following form and our HR Department will contact you shortly.
If you have any issues uploading your CV, please email it to email@example.com instead.