Founded in 1964 as one tractor dealership in Carlisle, Lloyd Ltd is now one of Britain’s leading distributors of a wide range of agricultural, construction and groundcare machinery and equipment, with eight branches across the north of England and south of Scotland. Covering every aspect of sales, service and parts, Lloyd Ltd represents many of the world’s leading manufacturers, including New Holland, Doosan, Manitou, Honda, Kubota, Amazone, Väderstad and many more.
From tractors to telehandlers, ride-on mowers to excavators, Lloyd Ltd has considerable experience and expertise in helping its customers identify the right equipment for the task at hand and ensuring it continues to perform to its best. With the addition of Lloyd Equestrian to its domestic Lawn & Leisure business, as well as selling and servicing new Isuzu’s and used pick-ups and 4x4s, Lloyd Ltd has become a one-stop-shop for the rural community.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Group PLM Specialist to join Lloyd Ltd based at one of our branches across the North of England and South of Scotland. The successful candidate will be responsible for empowering the introduction of Precision Land Management solutions for our customers and providing comprehensive field-based support for the products we offer.
The successful applicant will ideally have an agricultural background with knowledge of the sector and associated machinery.
As the Group PLM Specialist your main duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Supporting colleagues and customers with PLM solutions and providing training where necessary
- Provide first line support to our customers using PLM solutions
- Completing the set-up and testing of PLM products
- Keeping up-to-date with product technology
- Maintaining and developing our ever-growing RTK correction network
- Working flexible hours, when required, within seasonal periods
The ideal Group PLM Specialist will have the following skills and experiences:
- Previous experience in a similar role.
- Excellent communication skills
- Effective problem-solving and organisational skills
- Proactive approach and able to use initiative
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Full UK Driving Licence
As this is a Group role, we are open to the position being based from any of our branches as part of your application, please state which of our branches would be most suitable for your working base.
In return, we can offer the successful candidate a competitive salary, pension scheme, Company vehicle and other Company benefits.
How to Apply
To apply, please complete the following form and our HR Department will contact you shortly.