Lloyd Ltd is looking for a Group Service Manager, based at its Carlisle head office, to oversee the company’s service operations across all our branches.
About the Role
The purpose of this role is to achieve the following:
– To maximise profit in all areas of responsibility.
-To translate business strategy in to operational plans.
– To develop and agree sales plans and budgets to achieve marketing, sales and financial targets.
– To deliver results to meet and where possible exceed agreed budgets.
– To implement effective policies and procedures across the Company in order to maximise sales opportunities.
– Negotiate with suppliers in order to achieve the best deals possible.
– To inspire, provide leadership and effectively manage all Service management teams in order to maximise productivity and meet or exceed sales and profit targets.
– To ensure delivery of excellent customer service within all areas of responsibility.
– To work effectively with all other key personnel within the Company to establish and implement best practice and ensure our customers receive exceptional customer service.
Key Skills Required
A successful Group Service Manager will be able to:
– Communicate instructions & information effectively both verbally and in writing.
– Report relevant performance information as appropriate to your team.
– Ability to effectively identify relevant Management Information needs.
– Proven ability to lead and motivate a team of people to achieve excellent results.
In return, you will receive an excellent Remuneration Package + Company Car + Relocation Allowance.
How to Apply
To apply, please complete the following form and our HR Department will contact you shortly.