Founded in 1964 as one tractor dealership in Carlisle, Lloyd Ltd is now one of Britain’s leading distributors of a wide range of agricultural, construction and groundcare machinery and equipment, with eight branches across the north of England and south of Scotland. Covering every aspect of sales, service and parts, Lloyd Ltd represents many of the world’s leading manufacturers, including New Holland, Bobcat, Manitou, Honda, Kubota, Amazone, Väderstad and many more.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Parts Van Driver to join the busy team at Lloyd Ltd, Carlisle.
As a Parts Van Driver you will dispatch and deliver goods accurately and efficiently to meet customer requirements across our branches in the North of England and South of Scotland.
Key responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Organising deliveries in a prompt and efficient manner and to maintain records as required.
- Maintaining good customer relations by being courteous and helpful at all times and to report any problems that may arise from goods or services supplied by the Company.
- To carry out any reasonable request as directed by the Parts Manager.
The successful candidate must have the following skills / attributes:
- Full UK Driving Licence; preferably clean with no endorsements or penalty points.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and use own initiative.
- Punctual and flexible on attended hours at work.
Hours of work for this position will be an average of 20 hours per week.
In return, you will receive a competitive salary dependent on experience.
How to Apply
To apply, please complete the following form and our HR Department will contact you shortly.