Bobcat’s range of mini-excavators, tracked loaders and skidsteers have proved exceptionally popular due to their reliability, versatility and performance, and also thanks to this excellent offer which gives you a choice of finance solutions to suit the needs of your business.
- 5 years’ 0% finance on mini-excavators
- 3 years’ 0% finance on tracked loaders and skidsteers.
- Buy now, pay nothing until September 2021.
- Buy now with half-price payments for 12 months.
Whichever option you choose, you pay a deposit of only 10% and the VAT upfront.
Up to 5 years’ warranty available.
The extensive Bobcat range of mini-excavators, tracked loaders and skidsteer loaders comes with a host of attachment options to suit a wide range of applications. Click here to learn more.
Business users only. Terms and conditions apply*.
For more information
If you would like further details on these offers, please contact your local Lloyd Ltd Construction Sales Specialist or complete the following form.
* Terms and conditions: Finance for business purposes only. Subject to acceptance and affordability checks. Applicants must be 18 or over. Minimum deposit 10% (plus VAT) are due on signing. Deferred payment plan for mini-excavators: 0.45% flat rate APR. Deferred payment plan for skidsteers & tracked loaders: from 0.45% – 1.56 % flat rate depending on contract duration. Valid from 1st April to 30th June 2021. The finance product offered under this promotion is Hire Purchase. First payment, full VAT and a documentation fee of £200 (inc VAT) are all due on signing. An option to purchase fee of £195 (plus VAT) will be collected with the final payment. You will own the machine when all payments have been made. Annual admin fee of £40 (plus VAT). Alternative finance products are available, terms and conditions apply. Images are for illustrative purposes only. Finance provided by BNP Paribas Leasing Solutions Limited, Northern Cross, Basingstoke, RG12 4HL. Registered in England, No. 901225. As funder, BNP Paribas Leasing Solutions may pay a commission, fee or other remuneration to credit brokers who introduce business to them; please contact them if you require more information. Lloyd Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (number 648358) and is acting as a broker not a lender.