Due to continued growth and success, Lloyd Ltd Newcastle is making significant investments in its future, with the branch shortly to undergo a major refurbishment as well as an extension (site refurbishments also taking place at other depots too).
From tractors to skidsteers, combines to telehandlers, our range of machinery continues to grow, as does our customer base, therefore, to continue to offer the high standards of service our customers require and expect, our Newcastle branch requires an experienced Lawncare Engineer.
• have served the appropriate, recognised apprenticeships and/or have recognised and certified qualifications for servicing and repair of lawncare machinery.
• have worked in the lawncare or a related sector in a technical capacity.
• are an experienced team player who is able to operate on your own initiative.
• are flexible in carrying out work both on customer premises and in our workshop.
• have a good standard of communication.
Then we can offer:
• full product training on our range of equipment and machinery.
• a welcoming and professional working environment, supported by our experienced staff and network of dealerships in a local family-run business.
• a valued and rewarding role which covers 8am to 4:30pm Monday – Wednesday and 8am to 4pm Thursday and Friday, with opportunities for additional overtime.
• competitive levels of pay.
• company van (dependent on candidate).
• company pension scheme.
Informal Conversation Opportunity
If you would like an informal and confidential conversation about the role, then our Workshop Manager, Sean Trotter, will be happy to speak to you on 07721 219 889 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Apply
To apply, please send your CV and a covering email to email@example.com