Bobcat invented the world’s first skid-steer loader over 50 years ago, so it is no wonder they’re the world’s best selling skid-steer loader. They are ideally suited to the agricultural sector as they are both compact and robust, as well as available with a host of attachments to add to their versatility.
There are more than a dozen models to choose from, so you can find the right machine for your needs however tough the job, with industry-leading breakout force, rated operating capacities, faster cycle times and quicker turns.
Bobcat skidsteer loader range
The range starts with the S70 with a rated operating capacity of 343kg and a tipping load of 686kg and goes up to the A770 which delivers 1550kg and 3100kg respectively.
Click to read the Bobcat Skidsteer Loader Range Brochure.
Bobcat’s extensive attachment range means that your skidsteer can adapt to your changing needs. From grapple forks to backhoes, you can tailor your skidsteer to your requirements as they change seasonally or as your farming operation grows.
Example attachments include:
- Bobcat auger attachment brochure
- Bobcat fork attachment brochure
- Bobcat backhoe attachment brochure
- Bobcat grapple fork attachment brochure
- Bobcat utility fork attachment brochure
LATEST OFFER ON NEW BOBCATS
- 5 years’ 0% finance on new mini-excavators.
- 3 years’ 0% finance on new skidsteers and tracked loaders.
- Buy now, pay nothing until June 2021.
Buy now with half-price payments for 12 months.
Click here for offer details.
For more information
Contact your local Lloyd Ltd branch to learn more about our skidsteer range or to book a demo.