Vertical Auger Range
KEENAN’s Vertical Auger range is designed to work daily under tough conditions, so combines strength, reliability and the ability to handle all feeds. There are a host of standard features which ensure you get everything you need, including:
- Heavy-duty augers with long-lasting tungsten-coated blades.
- Front right-hand side and rear left-hand side discharge doors with trays for dual feedout.
- Two additional blades located at the top of each auger for faster bale processing.
- Inspection platform for viewing the mix.
- Hydraulic brakes (air brakes from 30 cubic upwards)
- Sprint paddles to help ensure quick feedout
- Two-speed gearbox with mechanical cable adjustment to switch speeds.
- Hay ring to prevent material overflow.
The Vertical Auger range can be broken down into:
- Small models – VA2-18, VA2-24,
- Medium models – VA2-21, VA2-24L
- Large models – VA2-30, VA2-33, VA3-44
Click to read the KEENAN Vertical Auger Mixer Wagon Brochure.