Kidd Farm Machinery’s TWY 340 Post Driver Range comes with a choice of manual or hydraulic control or part manual or part hydraulic, and can swing to either side of the tractor.
- No need to leave the mast foot on the floor to drive in larger posts. Lift the mast up and use the advantages of the taper weight system.
- All models will swing round through 180° manual swing round have latched stops along the way.
- Folds neatly behind the tractor for transport.
- Fixed and swing round telescopic boom options.
- Easy to use manually adjusted to any size of post clamp calliper.
- Hydraulic adjustment to post calliper.
- Part swing round for better sight line from tractor seat.
Click here for the brochure.
See the Kidd Post Driver in action
Invented and manufactured by Christie Engineering of Australia, Easy Petrol Post Driver are the European distributors and Lloyd Ltd is delighted to represent them in our area.
Designed to knock stakes, pegs or posts of up to 4-inch diameter into the ground.
The high impact hammer action of 1,720 bpm will drive a post into the ground in a matter of seconds.
The power pack is the ultra-reliable and compact Honda GX35T 4-stroke engine.
- Post driver
- Square post adaptor
- Petrol can
- Tough box
Other accessories are available.
For more information
Contact your local Lloyd Ltd branch to learn more about our range of post drivers.