Wessex CRX Mower Deck
The machine you’ve been asking for. The most nimble and manoeuvrable Wessex mower to date.
Key features include:
- Full width rollers, front and rear for a precision cut and full width stripe on the turf.
- Rollers kept as close as possible to maximise ground contour-following.
- Excellent floating capabilities to hug the undulations closely.
- CRX Swing Tip Blades give a superb cut and easy maintenance.
- Wide-angle PTO delivers tight0turn capabilities for increased manoeuvrability.
- Requires only 35 hp tractor so economical to operate.
- Requires only one spool valve so it complements the simplest tractor.
- Turf tyres for minimal turf compaction.
- Optional highway kit allows road legal towing.
- Simple belt tension for quick and easy maintenance.
- 5mm steel plate decks which are robust and durable.
- Easy cutting height adjustment 10 – 100 mm.
- Tight turn.
- Goldcut blades.
Available with two front castors and a rear roller or four castors only in the CRX150/180/240 models.
Wessex RMX Mower Deck
Never before has the industry seen a trailed, Tri-Deck Multicut Mower boasting exceptional ground contour-following capabilities, with the three decks offering the option of four castoring wheels for maximum manoeuvrability, front and rear rollers for the effect of a professional roller mower, leaving a prestigious, banded effect on fine turf, or a combination allowing longer grass to be tackled effectively.
The RMX180/240/300 come with a front and rear roller.
For more information
Contact your local Lloyd Ltd branch to learn more about our mower decks range or to book a demo.