Lloyd Ltd are now dealers for Star EV electric vehicles from its branches across the north of England and south of Scotland.
At present, we have the Sirius Golf Buggy and the Sirius 2+2 in stock, but have access to the full range.
Key features of the Sirius Golf Buggy and Sirius 2+2 include:
- 5.4 hp QDS™ AC Motor (2, 2+2)
- 350 A controller (2, 2+2)
- LED headlights with high beams, taillights, brake lights, self-cancelling turn signals, daytime running lights and seat belts
- Electronic locking front trunk
- Detailed full-colour display: speedometer, odometer, and battery indicator (back-up camera ready)
- USB 12 V standard accessory outlet
- Console with ambient dash lighting
- Folding tinted windshield
- Horn and reverse beeper
- Rear view mirrors with turn signal indicators
- Lockable glove box door
- High/Low speed switch
- Automatic battery charger
- Adjustable seat backs
Sirius Golf Buggy
The Sirius Golf Buggy is powered by the Star EV Lithium Ion battery and combines comfort with surprising speed and power, delivering a top speed of 19.5 mph.
The 2+2 delivers true versatility as it can be configured as a 2-seater work vehicle with load bed or a 4-seater people carrier, so you can use whichever approach you need whenever you need it.
For more information
To find out more about the Star EV range, contact your local Lloyd Ltd Groundcare Sales Specialist or complete the form below.