As the largest New Holland dealer in the country and with over 20 agricultural machinery franchises, Lloyd Ltd is at the forefront of farming and related activities across the north of England and south of Scotland.
From tractors to skidsteers, combines to telehandlers, our range of machinery continues to grow, as does our customer base, therefore, to continue to offer the high standards of service our customers require and expect we have an exciting opportunity for an Experienced Groundcare Engineer at join our growing team at Lloyd Ltd Newcastle.
- would like to join one of the largest agricultural dealer groups in the country.
- have served the appropriate, recognised apprenticeships and/or have recognised and certified qualifications for servicing and repair of groundcare machinery.
- have worked in the groundcare or a related sector in a technical capacity.
- are an experienced team player who is able to operate on your own initiative.
- are flexible in carrying out work both on customer premises and in our workshop.
- have a good standard of communication.
Then we can offer:
- full product training on our range of equipment and machinery.
- a welcoming and professional working environment, supported by our experienced staff and network of dealerships in a local family-run business.
- a valued and rewarding role which covers 8am to 4:30pm Monday – Wednesday and 8am to 4pm Thursday and Friday, with opportunities for additional overtime.
- competitive levels of pay.
- company van.
- company pension scheme.
If you would like an informal and confidential conversation about the role, contact Glen McVittie, Groundcare Service Manager on 07387 015 617, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Apply
To apply, please complete the following form and our HR Department will contact you shortly.