Founded in 1964 as one tractor dealership in Carlisle, Lloyd Ltd is now one of Britain’s leading distributors of a wide range of agricultural, construction and groundcare machinery and equipment, with seven branches across the north of England and south of Scotland. Covering every aspect of sales, service and parts, Lloyd Ltd represents many of the world’s leading manufacturers, including New Holland, Doosan, Manitou, Honda, Kubota, Amazone, Väderstad and many more.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Agricultural Engineer to join our busy service team at Lloyd Ltd Dumfries.
As an Agricultural Engineer you will play a key role behind the scenes by supporting the service department through completing routine servicing work, maintaining and repairing customer machinery and preparing new machinery for delivery, whilst providing an excellent level of service to our customers.
- Would like to join one of the largest agricultural dealer groups in the country;
- Have served the appropriate, recognised apprenticeships and/or have recognised and certified qualifications for servicing and repair of agricultural machinery;
- Have worked in the agricultural or a related sector in a technical capacity;
- Are an experienced team player who is able to operate on your own initiative;
- Are flexible in carrying out work both on customer premises and in our workshop;
- Have a good standard of communication.
Then we can offer:
- Full product training on our range of equipment and machinery;
- A welcoming and professional working environment, supported by our experienced staff and network of branches in a local family-run business;
- A valued and rewarding role which covers 8am to 4:30pm Monday – Wednesday and 8am to 4pm Thursday and Friday, with opportunities for additional overtime;
- Competitive levels of pay;
- A Company van (dependent on experience);
- Company pension scheme and other Company benefits.
From tractors to telehandlers, ride-on mowers to excavators, Lloyd Ltd has considerable experience and expertise in helping its customers identify the right equipment for the task at hand and ensuring it continues to perform to its best. With the addition of Lloyd Equestrian to its domestic Lawn & Leisure business, as well as selling and servicing new Isuzu’s and used pick-ups and 4x4s, Lloyd Ltd has become a one-stop-shop for the rural community.
For an opportunity to join this expanding company please submit your CV below.
How to Apply
To apply, please complete the following form and our HR Department will contact you shortly.