As the largest New Holland dealer in the country and with over 20 agricultural machinery franchises, Lloyd Ltd is at the forefront of farming and related activities across the north of England and south of Scotland. Due to continued growth and success, the company is making significant investments in its future, with the premises at our Newcastle branch shortly to undergo a refurbishment as well as an extension. This is also the case at our branches in Cumbria, Kelso and Bishop Auckland.
From tractors to skidsteers, combines to telehandlers, our range of machinery continues to grow, as does our customer base, therefore, to continue to offer the high standards of service our customers require and expect, our Newcastle branch requires an experienced Agricultural Engineer.
About the Role
• would like to join one of the largest agricultural dealer groups in the country.
• have served the appropriate, recognised apprenticeships and/or have recognised and certified qualifications for servicing and repair of agricultural machinery.
• have worked in the agricultural or a related sector in a technical capacity.
• are an experienced team player who is able to operate on your own initiative.
• are flexible in carrying out work both on customer premises and in our workshop.
• have a good standard of communication.
Then we can offer:
• full product training on our range of equipment and machinery.
• a welcoming and professional working environment, supported by our experienced staff and network of dealerships in a local family-run business.
• a valued and rewarding role which covers 8am to 4:30pm Monday – Wednesday and 8am to 4pm Thursday and Friday, with opportunities for additional overtime.
• competitive levels of pay.
• company van.
• company pension scheme.
Informal Conversation Opportunity
If you would like an informal and confidential conversation about the role, then our Service Manager, Sean Trotter, will be happy to speak to you on 07721 219 889 or email email@example.com
How to Apply
To apply, please complete the following form and our HR Department will contact you shortly.